Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged... by Chloe

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
As the matter of fact, marriage is NOT in my plan. But if accidents do happen, then I think, maybe between 24-27 of age. I don't want to be an old hagged mummy to my kids you see..

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
a) To SLEEP.. best is, beside Fattyboy. His warm huge muscular body keeps me feeling cozy and comfortable in his freezing cold air con room
b) Snap a few pictures of Fattyboy while he's asleep then tease him of his double chin heuhuehueee...

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
mummy taught me not to 穿同一件裤 with friends... means, dun so fren till wear the same pants.. Btw, I would consider him/her as foe, not friend.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
All my bodyfats haha.. Ahhh.. anything I dont like and dont want

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
every single dream to come true?

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NNNOOOOO... i eat a lot shop alot.. where can?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
at the moment, sanity perhaps?

8. When was ur latest best moment?
You know what? I'll just tell you when is my latest worst moment (I'm a happy child =>): Last week.. PMS!!!

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Dont think so, unless he confess to me first haha.. *I shy shy wan*

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
a) funny
b) hilarious
c) like me, tiga lapan at times hahahaa...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
a) TEMAN MEEEE..... Especially when I'm PMS-ing.
b) wont scold or lecture me for buying seeing "weird" clothings eg trench coat, purple jeans, short skirts, bling bling tees.
c) wash his feet...
d) CUT NAILS WITH NAIL CLIPPER NOT TEETH!!

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
he/she?

13. What is your ambition?
I used to dream of becoming a doctor in pre-school. Then a teacher in primary.. then police woman (too much TVB Drama) then even a fire fighter!! But now, nothing... even though I'm in accountancy course I dont hope to be confined in four white walls, day and night seeing that 10 old numbers ZZZ...

14. Is anyone really perfect?
nope.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Money cant buy happiness right? TV always show sad old filthy rich man... I dont want to be like that.. so, happy!!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
lazy + procrastinating

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Buddys... but i talk more to boyfriend.. he's like, my new best friend now.

18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you in exchange for one of your abilities, would you take it, and what would you sacrifice for it?
I want to die then go to heaven man... no immortality no no no... *shake head*

19. What is the best thing that had happened in your life?
Slowly wait la.. I die edi, go heaven then ask Angels to pass me the list then I let you know k

Tagging:
Twins (You both so lazy tak update wan...)
Siokwah (but you can do it later I know you're busy)
Pei Chuen ( do after your exam)

OMG I have so little friends I dunno who else to tag LOL





No comments: