Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm hiring a time-manager to manage my time

College starts tomorrow *echoes*!!!

HAIH.. One month passed *snap* just like this.. know what is horrible? Dad knows how to go to college to inquire about ACCA, my results and etc, but he has forgotten to ask the clerk what time my class starts tomorrow -____-'''

I know I know... it's my class and there's this thingy called PHONE where i can CALL the college to enquire.

The thing is, I'm either at home or at Birdie's place. When I'm at Birdie's house, confirm don't remember anything about my studies; whilst I'm at home, I'll be helping dad with this and that, would be at the east and west.. when I remembers (the matter) I have to complete the task assigned, by the time i'm done with what I was doing, mana lagi remember?!?!.. One day.. Two day.. until today.. still don't know what time my class starts..


The lecturers are damn good in brainwashing. They told dad that ACCA fundamental is damn easy therefore advise my dad to advise me to take 4 subjects. And my father, thinking his daughter is another Einstein, not only didn't advise me, but he WANTS me to take 4 subjects!!! How to live?!?!

And I planned to work part time (hopefully can get some very flexible hours, easy job and high pay hahhahaa), go for swimming classes and continue my violin lessons. And I need time to pak toh leh! Apa macam? One day only have 24 hours.. mana enough?


No comments: