Tuesday, May 27, 2008

useless fools

Sometimes I really wonder how can men do these to girls/ladies/women.

One hand say they love, on the other hand curi makan outside.

Especially those with wee bit extra cash inside their pockets.

How can they say love you but then hug n kiss another girl? Cuz been together for too long edi sien? Cuz the other one more exciting n fresh?

The only person i believe would not do such thing is my dad. But i do admit I once suspect him eventhough I was really young that time LOL.

Seriously, I trust no man.

And I always believe that we, us, girls, ladies, women should learn to be independent and depend on our own, never depend on men, other than dad.

Dont like already, no feel liao then break up lah. Common sense. It's better for all three party ma. Why cheat? I always believe I deserve better lives and better men, no matter how lousy my attitude is.

Yesterday midnight, Birdie came to drop me my nuggets. Then I saw this Malay couple, fighting, but more like the guy whack the girlfriend lor. I think they're about my age or few years older.

I did thought of helping, my senses tells me not to interfere. First of all, it's between them and I know nothing. Secondly, I heard the girl kept saying maaf maaf maaf. Thirdly, I so bloody small size, how to fight. What happen if the guy gets angry then rape me n stuff?

So quickly I masuk lift and went home, lock every single door haha...

This kind of guy jerk (wallop girls type) should be sent to hell as early as possible.


No comments: