Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My brain feel extra heavy

Very stressful.

I slept at 5am and woke up at11am.

I don't know why lately I just couldn't sleep well. I can never sleep tight tight like my sister. I need lotsa effort just to suppress my wild and active mind. I don't understand what is there so much to think about? Not as if I owe loan shark 100 million. Not like my boyfriend is cheating on me. And my dad is not selling me to pimp. THINK SO MUCH FOR WHAT HAIYO.. DEACTIVATE LAH

I used to dislike college, and couple months back I started hating it and now, I hate it even more!!! I don't know why.
The more I hate college, the longer hours I have to stay in there. Z_Z

I'll be having Account classes from Wednesday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm!!!! At first was only one day, then 2 days, and now 3 days... on Accounts alone only. And Monday and Tuesday I have to stay back for other subjects like Management Accounting and Maths. Saturday also cannot relax leh!! Got Stats class.


You think this is China meh? Have to study every day and every night? My God..... And I'm currently doing International Pass Year Questions. And it's getting harder and harder. The question is asked in a very weird and tricky way.

I am bloody tired and worn off, and now have to use brain and face that bloody 10 numbers very single day... GOSH~~~~~
1 week 7 day, 6 days i would be busy with studies, last day to church. My goodness, no time to rest, no time chill, no time for entertainment and mist horrible of all, no time to go out with Fattyboy =(

Hello? You think everyone's from outstation meh? Some of your students are from KL wan ok. And can please don't assume all Chinese are Buddhist or free thinker? This really annoys me!! They have nothing to do at home that's their problem lah.. I'm a very busy person okay?!?! I have to take care of the house wan lor!!!!

I feel like pontenging the saturday Stats class leh. Dad has bought me some good revision books.. I can study myself at home wert... summor it's only Statistics. hhhmmm......

Today I saw some MBPJ officer issuing summons around my college area. Seriously, why cant they be understanding a bit har? You think we like to double park wan meh?

Why don't you people draw more lines and boxes? Why dont impose another type of charges for double parker? Just like, normal legal parking rate for an hour is RM0.60, maybe you make another meter/machine, and charge the double parkers probably double or triple of the normal parking rate? Isn't that fairer to us the good citizen? =D

I think I need Green Tea to cool me down

Oh green tea...Just the other night, Birdie's mum gave me some Green Tea Choc from Korea.


Jeju Green Tea Chocolate


The green part is green tea. Brown part is bitter chocolate.

Eh the combo isn't bad at all. It has very nice green tea fragrance yet can taste the chocolate. Very sueding.




ODM Pixel Transparent expended watch


I won this watch on eBay.. Freaking happy lor. City Chain is selling for RM 375 i think. But I'm paying RM 50 only leh!!! Plus, a RM7 Pos Laju.

Cheap or not?!?! Summor.. it's brand new and Ori!!! Cant wait for it to arrive!!!!!

2 comments:

Deng said...

You won it?? You mean you won the bid ah?

Sure ori ah? So cheap only. Where's the product from? US? Msia?

-Littlenicky- said...

yeap.

ODM. From US.

And this brand is damn hot in HK...

=)

he said its ori lo.. and the picture dun seem like fake ones.. so far i haven seen any fake ODMs in the cheaplak market...