Tuesday, April 01, 2008

=)

As you all know, I'm at the Wong House everyday, and almost every night. =)

Yesterday, had no mood to eat.

- the usual me would surely skip breakfast, cuz... lazy wake up so early ma
- and I somewhat skipped lunch too
- night time, had no mood for dinner... cuz i was craving for something spicy but dad and sis cant take too spicy while I am a super gila chili fan =D

But instead, I bought (or rather, boyfriend bought, i choose haha) curry flavour chips teehee.

empty stomach, eat spicy chips... crazy or not hahahha

And and and.............*best part*

Fatty's mum bought Baskin Robins (it's the 31st!!!!) !! And she always buy my favourite Rum and Raisin =)

"Auntie know you like so I purposely line up go buy... and today very long queue thats why I came back late. *aforapplebforballcforcat* Uncle don't eat these kind of things wan..summor boyboy now don't eat anymore *dfordolleforelephantfforfire* so now only can enjoy and eat with you."

And and and, she lemme try her Belgium Finest Chukulut. I tell you, really two thumbs up lor! It's layered... firstly, the outer part is covered with bitter choc dust, then the inner middle part is the normal milky choc, AND finally the inner most section of the choc, creamy rich soft choc.... dman syok!!

Wasai......I get this kind of mum damn hang fook man!! My mum and dad, they would buy nice yummy ice cream/food, BUT.... it's only for their own consumption..especially mum!

You want to eat ar?? Gimme RM1 then I give you one spoon

=.=

That's my mum.

But most of the time she was joking lah.



Was sitting and enjoying the ice cream and talk a lil to his mum... and and... i somewhat complained bout dad's cooking. I said his food very plain, no taste, cuz i like spicy food.

ooo so you like hot stuff lah. "K lah, tmr i ask Ellie (the maid) to cook Curry Chicken."

I thought she said that jokingly only or something, but.......turn out, after my afternoon (long) nap, Fatty told me that Ellie cooked curry chicken.

*jaw drop*

"Waliao your mum really did asked her to cook ar??"

"Yalah. for you wan lah and you better eat"

Anyway, dad did not cook also lah today cause not free

Huahuahua....

2 comments:

The Author said...

ooh
i love spicy food too...
i m going for thai food in aman puri later
yea
i shud blog abt it...
waaaaa... i found out what i shud blog today le...
btw, actually i passed by to see if i could see the pic of ur pimple in the nose xD
hehe

-Littlenicky- said...

Jan:

thanks. Er... nope cant make it (taking pictures of the pimple) cuz was lil too deep in.

I popped it out with a needle edi.. still hurts tho..