Tuesday, March 18, 2008

hulalaa

Last Saturday was *two thumbs up*

First, I
think I did well in my City and Guilds Costing Paper =) I did not study the theory part...Eg, advantage of FIFO, limitation of the break even chart and blah blah blah *pengsan* If only I did not procrastinate so much, I'd have full confidence in getting a distinction heh heh

Second part is the best part: Fattyboy brought me out for dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. Has been ages since we last sat down and dine eat together, peacefully. Usually the formula would be: tapaoing back to his place, stayed at kitchen, enjoying my meal and watching him irritate his maid. Poor lady. *shake head*



Fried Mushroom with er... I think it's tartar sauce.



My Caesar's Salad. Taste and look way better than Chilli's



Main Dish. It was a very big platter for 2-3 pax. Looks small here cuz cant fit in screen


The main dish was a little horrifying. The menu says, for 2-3 person but the 'plate' was rather too huge for 2-3 person. And everything on the plate was fried :- Fried mushroom, fried fish fillet, fried shrimps, french fries. First round I
K.O liao. Super filling, had to tapao home. Super paiseh (cuz ordered so much then kenot finish.. this is so not me!).


My boyfriend is the best lor *smile* Not that I've never eaten at MFM before. The point is, he knows how long we did not eat out together and how long we did not do this and that, go here and there...What more this time it's totally out of my expectation.

Supi hapi =)

And owh. Had Swenson ice cream after dinner. Our stomach were practically as big as a balloon and he says ice cream can make you feel less bloated.

Watched Horton Hears A Who.


Lame show but better than Bee's Movie but the story outline is almost the same. I wanna watch Ah Long Pte Ltd lor...

By the way, in just 2 days, we've spent (er... more like, he had spent) about RM150, on food alone. 2 person, 2 days, 150bucks on food, quite scary leh!! I feel a lil bad also lah now....

Third
. I miss Ah Hwey lah. Faster come to back normal life lah!!!

Fourth
, YEEEHHAAAAA!!!! Thursday's Prophet Mohamed's Birthday. Public Holiday nationwide =) Lagi Happy!!! NO long hours class.

Fifth
. Found my shoe. But not for sale here in Malaysia. =(

ROXY. Very cute pokka dots =D

I think have to ask someone living at Aussie to buy and ship over for me lah....

Sixth. Brother's gone to NS *clap clap clap*



Weather's super hot. I feel like pengsaning all the time.



No comments: