Thursday, February 21, 2008

Someday he's gonna show me *the third finger*

Today somebody said these:-
*i was saje-saje saying someone tak sayang me*

" Your head! I don't sayang you then I wont even care to fetch you here and there."

" Eh last time don't see you, you complain say no time for you; now i everyday fetch you, you complain say see too many times. What you want now?"



Argument:
But u always make me wait so long =( like damn not willing like that..

Defense:

" YOU! You make me wait damn long also wert! Go out a while only dunno bathe so long for what, not like you're going ball or anything right. Always make me wait 20-30 minutes summor not only once, FEW TIMES, and now wait a while for once also complain -___-"

"And you, never fetch me before also bising so much and i never once ask you to fetch me.. You see *who-who-who* and *who-who-who* have to fetch the bf out. People din make noise but you.... everyday bising *sigh*

"And I always ask what you want to eat, this and that."

Argument:

" But you always feed me with McD =("

Defense:

" Eh at least I asked right? I can always act dun care, dun bother and don't need take so much trouble but still, I choose to ask."

"treat you so nice edi still make noise. Sometimes really dunno what you want wan lo. Like princess only, damn hard to layan man you. *shake head*"

"Don't Get-Inch-In-Ruler* ah you!"
*Get-Inch-In-Ruler (得寸进尺) canto/mandarin meaning, u got one inch edi yet u asked for one foot. Means, greedy. hahhahaha

I don't think he's mad or anything, but just haha yeah probably I'm just very mafan, hard to layan hahahaha...


6 comments:

Cathy C said...

u should be glad that he cares...
if not later on, sooner or later you'll know how silly u were for complaining unnessesary thing..

Deng said...

^
|
|
She's regretting.

And I'm pondering..

-Littlenicky- said...

hahhahaa...

u ponder what wor? haha

Cathy C said...

haha..yala..deng,pondering about what?lol

Deng said...

bout the *who-who-who* la.. bloody obvious..

-Littlenicky- said...

what obvious? lol

not saying u also (at that time) hahhaha... but u were once an example hahahaa