Monday, February 18, 2008

My hair is screaming for a brand new look

I feel the need for a new hair style.

Tried Bob cut. Had all sorts of fringes. Had long hair, but not very long till touches my ass that kind lah. Had choppy-layered- mid-length-hair. What else can i try?

Rebonding? Perms?
I dont like lidi-like-straight hair and i cant imagine myself having curled-up hair as well. Both will make me look a lot more matured which, i dont think i'd like it.

Or maybe some highlight? hhaha.. my favourite =) But what colour? I heard ppl say red will fade off and every now and then need to do touch-ups. Purple meh? I sked i'll look ah lian lah... Confirm i don't want pink and orange haha..

And I think I've hurt my scalp very badly during high school days. All thanks to brainless Pn Maha who expect EVERYBODY's hair to be as dark as her indian-oily and smelly-hair..

And one more. Hair fall. It's scaring shit out of me. And it's hell annoying. Do you girls drop like 50-100 strands of hair daily? Or maybe, MORE.... haha..

6 comments:

Deng said...

People drop about an average of a hundred strands a day ma.. no meh?

Just cut a nice style la.. dye, highlight.. so damaging..

-Littlenicky- said...

i seriously dun mind cutting but what style? =(

kenot too short or else damn mafan cuz hair thick, every morning have to wet hair so that it wont kembang and make my head look like mushroom...

dye and highlight very high maintenance lor. dye need money. treatment need money. touch ups need money sigh...

-Littlenicky- said...

and means, im not abnormal lah? right? cuz i tot im the only one dropped so much hair per day hahahhaa... bathing drop, walking drop, sitting drop also, sleep also will fall wan the stupid hair... -___-

cheahwey said...

nicole: Happens to me too.
If you need some ideas, i suppose you can look through some pics of the models in America's Next Top Model cycle 1-9.

Cathy C said...

me too larr..my hair is everywhere in my room....*correction my house to be exact....hahaha..mum n dad nag like mad edi..they blame it on my shampoo..tsk tsk

-Littlenicky- said...

i think shampoo makes a diff also but not much. i heard too strong shampoo is not good for hair so i only use baby shampoo cuz it's mild teehee