Friday, February 01, 2008

Siokwah's Tag

1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken, when was it taken and who took it? How was your mood?
Sister took this picture. I was sick bout 2 or 3 weeks ago. As you can see here, i'm sleeping peacefully..

2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?:


Me. Anis. Met her when i was working at Hilton PJ in second half of 2006.

3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?


I feel like posting but then i don't think he'll like it :S:S. Known him since last year June or July though I've seen him before elsewhere several times ( what to do, people arrogant and im snobbish haha). 4th month sticking together =)

4. A family picture:

lazy scan lah!

5. A picture of you making a peace sign:
Nah.. i don't do daogei stuff. I put up my sister's picture then u imagine me doing it lah k =)



6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign:
Boh(2)..(don't have in hokkien)

7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume:

Malaysia lah.. we don't really get to celebrate Halloween. Chinese Halloween don't need costumes haha

8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?



Perhentian. August 07. After snorkeling and lunch.

9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:
4 Bakti, 2004 =)

10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture?

Edwin's Apartment BBQ gathering '07. I'm so small in size that I can actually fit in that goyang goyang thingy. I think Hwey took this picture.. cant recall.

11. A picture of you on stage:

Lazy scan

12. A picture of you playing sport:
Lazy scan

13. A picture of you with a celebrity:

I dont have any haha pathetic hor?
14. A picture of you drunk:

I don't think I have any picture of me drunk or looking like one.. i think i have pictures of me drinking only haha

15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad?
O_o who would take picture when they're mad?

16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?

o_O and who on earth would take picture of themselves looking sad? lol

Oh wait i have one haha but that was 5 years old. I was crying and mum snap that haha..


17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird?


Just cut my fringe...

18. A picture of you wearing something strange:


Don't ask don't ask don't ask

19. A picture of you wearing formal:
In pendrive. haha... wait lah. i'll find it when free =)

20. A picture of you wearing a swimsuit:

Don't have..I'm shy!

21. A picture of you wearing PJs:

I don't wear PJs

22. A picture of you with an animal:

sister's stupid hamster Hammyshan biting my hand... I couldn't find Zoey's picture (my old dog) and Max (birdie's dog) is just too big and wild so i din take any pictures with him.

23. A picture of you eating or with food:

One enough lah. Take damn long to upload one photo u know..

24. A picture of you in black and white:

No comments: