Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss...

... and a prince, I'm hoping, comes with this.



I'm so so so so so in love with the movie Enchanted.


I'm having my semester break like anybody else. Other than watching You Tube, TV and playing the PS2, i really really dunno what other thing i can do to fill my day.

Today itself, have watched the movie for 3 times. A big bow to Hwey for burning me the cd =>

Love the songs so much that i miscounted how many times i have replayed them

Amy Adams... i begin to like her

Currently listening to Happy Working Song while cracking my brain, cell by cell, thinking what can i do tomorrow other than dumping my Ringgit notes in malls.

Bird says her (amy adams) voice is damn irritating. Still, he downloaded the songs HAHA!

I want to watch Stardust again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stardust is nice...especially the dead princes

makes u laugh all the way

-Littlenicky- said...

wow u'r here. haha...