Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Swimming, anyone?

Bird started complain and calling me fei poh

Bird: do cardio lah. work whole body... tiring but burn a lot of fats.
Me: whatever...

Checked on the web, Top10 cardio exercises:-
1) Running
2) Cross Country Skiing
3) Bicycling
4) Elliptical Trainer
5) Swimming
6) Step Aerobic
7) Rowing
8) Rock Climbing
9) Walking
10) Handball

I love running =)
But then, where can i run?
Tropicana area is kinda secluded...
Ini Mah-lay-see-ah leh.. Crimes are happening everywhere, at any time.. so not safe!

*scrap*


Swimming should be good.
Work each and every part of the body. All u need is a colourful swim wear =D
I heard some say swimming helps to strengthen the organs use to pump blood and air.

But then hor, the big creature with wings and feathers says no UNLESS he is with me OR i have some friendS with me..

Apparently, i am asthmatic and having weak heart, it's dangerous to be in the pool alone. no one would be there to safe me IF i cant breathe half way through and blablablabla...

Hello, i'm sure there's lifeguard wan lor, in any public swimming pool or in club/resorts' pool.
And who say i'll be in the pool alone?!?

Ah Teing Ah Hwey, remember at Perhentian, we cant or probably dunno how to swim properly or what-so-ever.. wanna go or not?

Come la come la

Learn here in Mah-Lah-Yah lah... then go aussie. ngam ngam lor

dont tell me u wanna go oversea without knowing proper swimming skills?

4 comments:

cheahwey said...

Can go tropicana club!!

But I dont know how much they're charging..
Go week days, not a lot of ppl... then can go down the slide... SO FUN!

-Littlenicky- said...

daddy no longer owns any golf club membership...

u got time or not?

cheahwey said...

after my exams on 4th.
last time, tropicana charge rm10 for non members for swimming area

-Littlenicky- said...

-.-'''

my finals on the 14th to 22nd leh..

come lah haha.. we go lah haha...