Sunday, November 11, 2007

10+9..last teen year

To those who wished me, either by sms, on facebook or friendster or msn THANK YOU!!! * 90 degree bow*

Birthdays without mama is total crap..
Nvm bout that. Let's talk some happy things =)


The so-called princess day started out with my sister, snapping pictures of me sleeping.

*snap snap snap*
(seriously, possible to silent-kan the camera??)


Woke up at noon, sharp!

Whole afternoon, i was just lying on my very comfy sofa, watch drama and enjoy each and every bite of the Rum and Raisin choo-koo-loite Hwey gave me

HWEY:
I love the necklace!! but Im gonna change to a nicer string =D
And oh, the cake is fantastic!! u bake wan ar??

Went out at 6pm with bird.

Basically, nothing special for a birthday.. cuz me no feel, somehow.

Surprisingly, My little sister Danielle and Max the doggie made my day =)

Sister offered to sleep on the comfy sofa, which allows me to dominate the whole king sized bed while Max, that sissy male huge puppy manja at me whole night...

Angela came back from Cameron and bought me some very cute penguin chain..

Bird say there'll be present for me. I wonder what he's giving. Hopefully not feathers lah haha

2 comments:

cheahwey said...

I'd've burnt the fugging thing if I baked.

It's from La Manila! *coughsecretrecipesuckscough*

That Mud Slice is super chocolatey wan leh! I couldn't finish the whole thing the last time around. Had to give the rest to Deng.

You finished the whole thing by yourself ah?

-Littlenicky- said...

er... yeah. i finished it all by myself..except for the rum raisin choco