Thursday, November 01, 2007

D.I.E.T

Deceptive Intelligence Eating Technique.

so yeah. Basically im on diet.. and im putting on weight =)


~~~~~~~~

Some fine day..

Sister: OH shit! %WDGV&$$^$sdg"^%&^^*^$%^

Daddy: I do not allow you to say 'Oh Shit'

Daddy: I do not want any one of you speak American English in My house.

me: ... (-.-''')

daddy: What is shit?? Shit is a bad word.

Me and Bro.. looking at each other..

Daddy: It's rough!! Very rude word!! The original word is faeces.. Do you know that this word existed? No you dont!! because all of you are influenced by all these useless tv programmes

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLA..... continue lectures....


argh.... whatever..

I checked on Wikipedia.Com..

Daddy u sure boh? maner ada?

It says:

Feces, faeces, or fæces (see spelling differences) is a waste product from an animal's digestive tract expelled through the anus (or cloaca) during defecation. The word faeces is the plural of the Latin word fæx meaning "dregs". There is no singular form in the English language, making it a Prural Tantum .


By The Way, What's of America and What's of Britain?

I dont like the word Noob. I think it sounds rude.

Okay. basically i dont like nigger's language. Sorry to say.. no offence though

How do you pronounce this anyway:-

Either - 1) yee-ther
2) ai-ther

Neither - 1) Nee- Ther
2) Nai-ther

Often- 1) Of-fenn
2) of-tenn

Without - 1) with-thout
2) with-out

No comments: