Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rush Hour 3

me no think its that nice. Crude jokes and goofy plots are not enough to save this mediocre action flick! me rate : 2 of out 5 stars.

Anyway, temaned Birdie to Sunway College to pay his fees. We walked here and there.. looking for this and that fella..

Birdie: u look sien
me: ya meh??
Birdie: nvm lah.later i belanja ice cream
me: =) *nice birdie!*

While waiting for some lecturer to end his/her class at 4.30pm, Bird, Edwin and i went to Pyramid... Birdie spent me Baskin Robins. =) Edwin, on the other hand, dunno what is wrong with his brain, said 'NO' to free nice ice cream...

After everything is done, chilled at Secret Recipe SS2. Had Cheese cake *yumm yumm*

Yesterday really ate a lot.. Brother's birthday.. had seafood. Daddy wanted bring us to Victoria Station but bro says he dun appreciate western food so, ended up eating lotsa sea creature..

No comments: