Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Wonder Why

Lately kept wondering why this why that...

Like RIGHT NOW (1.34am)..

I'm wondering why my mum, aunts, cousins and everyone's busty but i'm not.. hahaha but then *lift up head, look at the sky* THANK YOU!!!
ER... NO i dowan big boobs. Mafan... summor easily kena pok mong... *imagining one with big boobs running..*~poink poink poink~ gosh it's so ugly...so annoying...eye sickening!!

*currenly on a conversation with Hwey regarding Breast* haha..


3.00am: -

I'm wondering.. why would ppl wanna add stitches onto the vagina?? EEEWWW.... expensive, and some way or another, in just matter of time, it'll get loosen also ma...


ish ish what in the world is wrong with my brain now?? why tonight's theme's sex organ ar??? ish ish *knock head*


K I should cut that out =)

And i wonder, is being pure in mind and innocent good?

Perhaps i should (someday) explore and discover the real me =) reveal the dark and unknown nature =)

And i wonder how come people able to blog bout interesting stuff...whereas me, hahahaha... somehow blog bout stupid-funny stuff... lol

No comments: