Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yesterday and the day before yesterday (19+20 June) was a rather big day for Teing and Hwey:- it was the ROAR event organised by the KDU diploma in Mass Comm students.

Don't ask me what does ROAR stands for. I didn't ask them. But i know they call themselves ARC (Animal Rights Campaigners)... So it's kinda obvious that it's all about animals and their rights.

Seriously, i wasn't much into animals. They are cute..most of them, but they can be very annoying as well. Hot tempered person like me it's best not to keep a pet. Who knows if i'm in a super duper bad horrible mood and i'll just blast everything on my poor pet.. then if found out by SPCA or what so ever animal organisation then i "wan tan"!

The event starts at 10am. I don't usually get up early cuz i sleep very late at night..erm, i mean very early in the morning. And since i've promised to show my face, so i told chea teing and edwin to provide wake up call services...

Chea Teing is a very good alarm clock! Serious!

I was actually expecting to see animals..maybe selling some cute little four legged furballs or just for premier or what ever...especially the cambodian phyton which is owed by one of the mass comm lecturer.... But then i see only bannners and lots of people wearing the ROAR black tee.

Basically it was nothing much. They managed to invite William Quah to MC the event for a while.. and some prize giving... lelong... and i finally reconised who Miss Naomi. I've seen her once on the TV Commercial years back!

Performance was great. They have Seven...and dear Morning Moon. Tony the vocalist couldn't sing so Bernard and Edwin did instrument on the stage.. then they have cello and summor la.. at the end, food, my favourite part, but but but..it was for performers only...

The talk. Im not gonna forget bout it. everyone left the auditorium, i mean, who would want to participate in a talk or seminar.. So Bored. SO, edwin bernard incher panda all say good bye and left. As for me, i was about to leave then Joshua told me Chea Teing was looking for me... Went look for Chea Teing, she says Chea Hwey was looking for me and she's in the auditorium, front row....So i went there look for Ah Hwey and Hwey says she wasn't looking for me. Then Chea Teing appears and sat beside me.. Tah Tang! i've been conned! have no choice but to sit down and listen..... ish ish

after that went one utama....and it's happening again! I took cab to 1u.
.
.
.
reach destination.
pay driver.
driver return change.

driver: thank you
me: terima kasih
driver: oh you japanese? boleh cakap bahasa malaysia?
me: huh? i'm malaysian cik..
driver oh... tapi u look like budak jepun
me: ...wth..budak jepun???



it was rather a busy day for me especially at night..waliao...i'm wanted by everyone.. plus my PMS, i'm very stress.... phiew

No comments: