Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Xmas and Happy New Year

Dunno why lar.. this year chrastmas is like so so only
new year also.
so no mood lar.

anyway, Geetha gave me leave on christmas and new year.

Nowadays ppl at work place kept ejek me and calling me extention 4000 (club room's extention number)..cuz Syariman is at the club room most of the time... ish ish..

anyway, i just found out that there's this girl at front desk likes Syariman.. and she's ignorant of our story..tho heard other colleague talked bout it, but it seems like she doesn't believe it but hack, the 'story' is true wei...

and wat's worst, she kept asking me stuff bout him and calls me darling and she once told me that she's jealous of me cuz she thinks that i'm cute! wtf?!?!?! And even worst, she love my bump! she will never stop whacking it whenever she sees me..

Well, i din notice it and din even bother bout the matter at first cuz Syariman is the one telling me that he suspect that she likes him or something and yet he doesnt want to know whether it's true anot cuz in a way lar, he dun really care bout her lo..So, i oso dun care lo.. thinking perhaps that guy is just either too sensitive or perasan haha... But later, it just happen and i just ternotice those stuff la... dunno la. i feel like my life now like kinda kesian

arggghh... wat a year.

well it's new year. so i guess have to lar wish u ppl happy new year. hope this year'sa good year! yeah \m/

No comments: