Thursday, December 21, 2006

Staff Dinner

I din know working in hotel u'll enjoy soooo many privileges.

On the 9th and 16th, they organised a staff dinner, at Seoul BBQ. If you always hang at Mid Valley you will probabaly notice the restaurant on the way, along the Federal highway...

i went on the 9th. It was too Chia Li's birthday celebration. got called bitch for not going to er yean's house haha..

anyway, it was FOC, cuz company paying. And i had my first taste of beer that night.

Most importantly, the food is nice, cuz u cook it urself... geee not saying i'm a great cook la. But according to my UK manager, my beef was overly cooked. haha..

So, next time, if got any gathering, pls try this place. i am seriously bored with the Hong Kong Style Restaurant liao....

Syariman fetches me home that night. On the way he had a sudden urge of ice cream, so... got free treat at Swensen haha.. unlucky me.. wore orange that night (same colour as the staff uniform), kena ejek kau kau...

went back home, the next morning, had a terrible hangover. It was just a few gulp of beer...
kesian..

No comments: