Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Training at Hilton - Day 3

Today, morning shift.

after briefing then get back to work. this time, Miss Geetha asked me to stick with some other seniors and get them to teach me something..something ke-le-fe la...

Today, found out that there's new director. DO they call him. Means Director of Operation. Well, he's here on the first of august, together with me but haven seen him before. But today, He did his jalan jalan around the hotel. Peter Lucas is his name. And today, saw him..finally. British boy, 27 years old only miss geetha says.

Wasai..if get to goda him then i mampus lo...lol haha.. he has a great smile.. blue eye..REALLY BLUE KIND!! I was sitting down at the front office ounya back office..writing something for miss geetha then he came in then look at me then smile..wasai...

Then after lunch, yea..lunch time ate asam laksa..not spicy n sour...so to me not that nice... k back to after lunch. After lunch, stood at the reception counter as usual then there's this british guy checking out... damn yeng wei... everyone at the other counter also cant concerntrate at their work (girls la)..kept staring at him only.. haha... he has the height and the body.. the face also... wasai...

I love working here man! damn lotsa of chai to kap haahahahah...

No comments: