Saturday, July 22, 2006

watever

lazy to think of a title. So, from now on, whenever i find hard to get a title for my post, i'll name it watever..haha I took 3 days off this week. Told boss i went singapore cuz uncle passed off liao. haha. well, i only have an aunt staying there..no uncle. well..no tat i dowanna be honest with him. but been working with him for 3 months liao, know wat kind of person is him.. did felt guilty within..

Gonna pass up my resignation letter soon.

Probably on Monday. Since he haven gimme the confirmation letter so, now, i'm still considered as under probation so, i can actually give him only one week notice. Mummy say damn give face edi, can actually give only 24 hours notice. But nvm la, he has taught me so much, givr face a bit lo...

below postings: my 3 days off diary haha.
and sorry for all the long stuff. dun read if u feel bored..=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»