Monday, December 13, 2010

When is my turn to get love letters?



Wow have you seen Euric's proposal picures on FB?

I WANT ALSO!!!!!

=((((((((((((((((

It'd be nicer if he were to carry this bag



And then pull out the flower and ring from the bag. HAHAHAHAHA (cuz I like this bag lol)


I had a feeling that IF Bird everrrr gonna propose it'll be super laopeh, probably at mamak with a big bunch of stupid smokers and gamblers and roti canai and teh ice as witnesses, or he may even do it right outside his toilet with a ring made of toilet rolls... -_-

IF lah. But really on a serious note, I dont feel there's a future for us. Sometimes people says girls think alot blablabla but really in this kind of situation you either know for sure or not sure/IDK. At first I dont know I didn't think bout it at all but after 3 yrs, which is now, I know for sure.

The other day he was saying he knows I want someone more romantic and kononnya will try and learn up some tricks so I asked him how, you know what stupid answer he gave me?

"I will bring you out eat what you like and eat candle light dinner more often and buy you things that you like and we go holiday every year.... "

FML!!!

How is that romantic?!?!?!!! Romantic not necessary must spend alot money one lor just need more effort thats all!!!

And ytd night I told him that I know for sure I need and I want someone more mature someone who knows how to take care of ppl, instead of me keeping taking care of others. I said I wanted someone more reliable.

I told him very directly that he doesn't have all these stuff, maybe someday when he start to work when he gain more life experiences and grow.

So in the end I asked you understand or not?

"Yes i do. You want me to go work so I can give you more financial security.."

FML MAX MAN!!! Did I say anything bout I want a rich bf? NO RIGHT?! HOW THE HELL HE INTERPRET WHAT I TOLD HIM AS FINANCIAL SECURITY?!?!!


Oh anyway i want to buy


Either one lah but expensive oh! RM250 for a cosmetic bag T____T but it matches my bag but I can buy so many other stuff with RM250...




No comments: