Wednesday, December 10, 2008

kehuhuhuhu...

GUESS WHAT..

my thigh is as big as fatty's arm!!!!!

I dont know whether I am fat or he is not big enough.

OMFG... HIS ARM = MY THIGH = 17 inches!!!!


And I still cant get over the Japanese Men's bra thingy.
If Men's bra is coming into Malaysian market fatty would have to wear er... D cup? And ppl like jin huei should opt for a triple A cup man hahahaa... I really wonder how they measure the sizes..

Yesterday Fatty showed me this picture:-

WAH THE LEFT ONE.. confirm wear F or G cup...


This is Gynecomastia. The term comes from the Greek words gyne meaning "woman" and mastos meaning "breast." In practical terms, this means abnormally large breasts on men.

According to source, The condition is relatively common in adolescent boys, and 90% of the time symptoms disappear in a matter of months, or, as adolescence wanes, a few years later. But the remaining 10% are burdened with a social handicap that causes a deep and complex shame, and puts one's relationship with one's body at risk.

The only thing came into my mind when I first saw this picture is, WOW.. such pink nipple!!
Looks like Cartoon Network's cow character's nipple lor...hahahhaaaa.

But how come after treatment they become so much more brownish wan? O_o


No comments: