Monday, August 18, 2008

Random smiles

Sorry.. Streamyx is playing tricks with me. Couldn't online for couple of days.

I have nothing much to blog about.

Morning I work, evening I go class, after that.. sleep! Where got meaning wan ishh..

> How nice if I have a plant that grows money instead of leaves and flower made of gold and silver hahaaa.. but of course only the owner can remove them from the tree nyek nyek nyek

> I cant find my Clinique pimple gel =(... I need it quite badly lah

> Your Lao-bu here really want to chop off her shoulder length hair. I really like short yeng hair styles.. like blunt bob. But I am really lazy to maintain it in good shape at all times (My hair needs to be wet and blown each morning to avoid looking like a rotten mushroom). Besides, yeng hair have to match with nice clothings. I think I'm a fashion victim at heart... I am really lazy to dress up unlike other girls of my age. In addition, what's the point of dressing up like a bird when your boyfriend is always in shorts, slipper and a cap zzz

> I haven't been attending class for 2 weeks straight. I don't know what precious knowledge I have missed...

XXXXXLLL says (12:10 AM):
sigh
XXXXXLLL says (12:10 AM):
workkk
XXXXXSSS says (12:14 AM):
SIGHHHHH
XXXXXSSS says (12:14 AM):
WORKKKK
XXXXXLLL says (12:14 AM):
sighhhhhh

> I really miss the good old times. =(


No comments: