Saturday, August 09, 2008

hey yeah....

Hello everyone...

I have a terribly happy news here to share

Remember back then in march, april and may I was complaining murmuring cursing grumbling and making a lot of noise cuz of the finals...

Oh well,

the results are out and I GOT A FUCKING DISTINCTION IN MY INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING PAPER!!!!

As for Malaysian paper, I got all credits... but failed Cost Acccounting paper. Nvm lor cause I know I did very badly for that paper (cause not enuff time!).. but I passed my Management Accounting paper...

Daddy was more than pleased... I could not imagine how huge my reward would be hehheee...

*spot light*

"I would like to thank the principal, my lecturers, my father, my friends who nagged at me a lot at all times, my boyfriend (dunno for what... but nvm thank only hahaha) and of course Heaven for the great results. I never once passed accounting paper before.. even in some very minor test... so this is truly one of the greatest blessing in my life... THANK YOUUUU....."

WAHAHHAHAHAHAAA........ Damn happy ahhhh.......

No comments: