Monday, June 09, 2008

Hermit to be

I'm on holiday!! Get to sleep late, wake up late, eat a lot haha no discipline at all.

Friday
Went for job interview at Bangsar(opposite LRT). Applied for article clerk (not sure correct spelling or not) position. And no I don't do writings and etc like journalist. It's something like accounts clerk i suppose, and apparently article clerks have exam leave which means, I can work full time (but doing part time work load - depending) and when I'm having exam I can take about one month off to prepare my the exam, and tak potong gaji =)

But then the person interviewed me said the vacancy has already been taken up thus advice me to take up auditor instead since I studied LCCI and he is willing to pay me RM2000 per month. Sounds nice huh? No working experience, ngam ngam graduated, finals result not out yet, certificate not in hand yet and get RM2000 per month. But I rejected it =D

Oh my gawd, nicole you're so dumb.. it's good money!!!

But...

1) I have no confidence.
2) I'm very very sure it's not easy
3) I'd rather working from the very bottom and learn all the basic things first
4) It's full time, with no exam leave allowance. Which means I cant continue when I futher my studies
5) I'm pretty sure have to work overtime and put on double effort... which means lesser time to go out with Fattyboy =(

So I told him to call me next time when there's a vacancy (for the position I wanted), IF I'm available.

And now I have nothing to do. Wanted to decorate my room but my wallet is once again empty hahaha. Thanks to my big appetite.


Saturday
My brother is back from National Service. He said he wants to join Marine but dad suggest (with high hope and great force) him to join the Police instead *. So now there's some light disagreement here and there, and some argument once in a while.

Mr Yong Junior's return is a misfortune for both me and my sister. He uses the comp all the time and he closes (the windows) and remove all our stuff: downloads, loading movies and desperate housewives, games and etc. In 2 days he gobbled up all our long storing snacks my expensive Japanese imported cookies and biscuits!!! The comp suddenly becomes so laggy.... gotta say millions of kam siah to his stupid warcraft game.


Sunday
Right after church, straight meet up with boyfriend. This is my third time in the week!! This month wont be seeing him that often due to his tight college schedule (short sem).

Helped him a little in his Management Accounting. Seriously, I don't quite like his lecturer. How can you expect someone with zero accounting knowledge to know the terms and uses?? Shouldn't you be providing your students with more (and complete) notes? So what if it's short semester and you're rushing to finish up the syllabus? Such irresponsible and invalid excuse!

While he is having his evening nap, I went pasar malam with his mum. And I saw Puan Chang aka David Hong's mother aka Chemistry teacher back in form 4 and 5. She saw me not because I am small size it's easy for me to hide myself in the crowd HAHAHA!!! She's all alone, without her blue eyeliner and grey contacts lol.

Buah Berangang taste like fan shu (mandarin). I don't quite know how to differentiate sweet potatoes, tapiocas and family. And Birdie's mum likes to hold my hand while walking, anywhere, anytime. I wonder if she does this only to me or even to her very own beloved daughter. That instants, I feel exactly like a small little girl.

Back at his home, she hugged me and said Thank You for being such a good girl *heart melts*, unlike my naughty son *Mum spank son's ass*.

Anyway since I'm free now, I'd be "in charged" of boyfriend's diet from next Monday on. He always complain bout his maid's cooking, damn kesian lah everyday eat not-so-tasty food. So I am searching and collecting good recipes. Please tolong tolong sikit, help me be a good and responsible girlfriend hahahaha... share your secret recipe a bit!


* Dad wanted to join the law enforcer team right after he had completed his "O" Level. I don't quite rmb the whole actual story but apparently my grandfather doesn't allow it, tore the application form (cause need parent/guardian's signature then only can submit the form) then sent him off to England!! HAHAHA...



2 comments:

cheahwey said...

"And Birdie's mum likes to hold my hand while walking, anywhere, anytime. I wonder if she does this only to me or even to her very own beloved daughter. That instants, I feel exactly like a small little girl.

Back at his home, she hugged me and said
Thank You for being such a good girl *heart melts*, unlike my naughty son"

I'M TRYING NOT TO LAUGH OUT REALLY LOUD!!

But really, it's so sweet...
At least, you've got one objective completed even before you're married; "Have Mother-in-Law like you; check".

-Littlenicky- said...

HAHAHAHAAAA.....

she's really nice really sweet and cute but she might not be my real future mother in law haha...