Friday, April 25, 2008

Loverboy and story

Webcam-ed with LoverBoy yesterday night.

Damn happy! Very long didn't talk to him already!!

Brian Wong Brian Wong. Aural Joint Drummer. Brian Wong my loverboy


See how happy was I?


Anyway, I am currently in real stucked up situation. I don't know how to elaborate so let's just leave it as it is here. I might able to answer you if you were to ask me again. Well, the bottom line is, S.T.R.E.S.S!!!

I have a fabulous story to share here!!

Today I was in college, then I got bored with the lessons, so the Ponteng Queen decided to skip her boring lecture class again despite being black listed. At 11am I called daddy numerous times but he didn't pick up my calls. No choice, went home with cab lor. I think that cabbie is somewhat a newbie to the taxi world. He charged me RM5 only lor from Paramount to Tropicana!!! Cheap or not?!?!!

Best part lies at this paragraph!! Once I reached home, fattyboy called somewhere around 12+pm asking me this and that about accounts (cause he had account finals at 3pm). He sounded very troubled to me, as if he couldn't understand shit and I got worried hence decided to brush my thought of going back to college again at 1pm for my exciting account class aside.

I waited for daddy but he went elsewhere with my sister, and both of them left the phone at home. I was a little paranoid and worried, thinking a little too much, I decided to walk to Centre Point to get a cab over to Taman Tun. But hell, no cab at all and I'm running out of time... so I DECIDED TO WALK ALL THE WAY FROM TROPICANA TO TAMAN TUN TO SAFE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Corny?

But I tell you.... all the way hor, no cab wanna earn my money lor!!! Stupid taxi drivers!! And I was holding stacks of books!! ( I was highly assuming that I can get cab at Centre Point, and I planned to self tutor myself anyway, so need some [and more] materials ma...)

Total an hour of fast walking!!! Thank God there were clouds hanging in the blue blue sky, blocking that damn sun...

To the question, what happened to Birdie? How come not fetching me? Well, I was smart enough to think on behalf of him, assuming that he has a lot a lot more to study, so dont want to kacau him, I'll go over myself. But to him, he thought I'm driving over (not knowing that saya tak der car), and he thought me, being me, dee-lee and deh-lee and waste time. By the time I make my guest star special appearance, he said he was about to msg me, tell me no need come cause he's leaving in 10 minutes!

I so lack of sleep, and so tired, and weak.. walking for an hour holding one big stack of books. I can see stars going round and round above my skull.. literally, I thought I was going to give away anytime soon!

And part 2, after one whole day with Birdie, went home and dad told me this incident that happened not too long ago.

My younger brother, who is now serving in the NS camp at Terengganu punyer friend (not sure if he's a pig or dog or wolf but definitely not human-like) called daddy's phone at late night. Daddy surely isn't very pleasant with it.

After the whole conversation, it's concluded that this rascal's name is Ah Fook and he's 18 (same age as my brother). Apparently he has a wife and the wife is some rich ass' daughter. He called to pinjam duit from my brother. RM40,000.00 (WOW.. as if my brother is PM Abdullah's son in law *roll eyes*) He's working, at some MLM company but when asked which company he refuse to reveal. Pinjam duit cuz wanna invest more at MLM.

At the end, dad told him to pinjam duit from his rich ass wife. HAHAHAHAAA....

What a big liar lah!!

1 comment:

Cathy C said...

he's only 18,and he wants to borrow rm40k?wth...

and kesian u man walk under the sun like this..ended up ur bf wanna cabut soon..lol