Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's all words and some videos

I've deleted the previous entry, cause it's too lengthy and sad to say, with incomplete info. I'm working on the draft on notepad will then split it and post it up again next time =)

Today's a very short day. I slept at almost 5am and woke up at 2pm. At 3pm got ready for dinner. Unbelievable hor? Cause dad made an appointment with some of his friends at 4pm. Apparently, to one of the most famous Yong Tau Foo restaurant in Puchong. Because the Yong Tau Foo taste so good that the shop is even more famous than Dr Mahathir that we have to reach that shop latest at 5pm -______-

It's actually located at the inner part of Puchong.. some kampung... the restaurant's an atap house. Very hot. Have to wait damn long. And the food, to me, it's slightly better than normal Yong Tau Foo only lor. Don't taste as nice as what the uncles described - " WAH~~~ I tell you hor, the Tau Foo hor.. wasai... yat lao oh.... *thumb up*"

-________-

It was one bunch of uncles and 2 young girls on the table. I would not mind going out with them but you know what I hate to see most? Every uncle, including my dad, start showing off their money, forcing the cashier to take their cash, fighting over one other to settle the bill.

This time my dad won the battle. He's damn happy I can tell.

You all know my teman lelaki's into obsessed with body building right? He hopes that someday he can be something like Jay Cutler, Mr Olympia 2006 and 2007. Before moving to Canada, he said he wants to win something in Mr Kuala Lumpur Amateur or maybe better yet, Mr KL.

Yeah. Win something. Get money then buy me a Gucci bag before you leave to Canada muahahhahaha...... k i'm kidding. I don't want kena rob. lol


I was ignoring him at the beginning then he started to do his own thing: research on body building stuff, then he showed me these videos (it's continuation) :-

















And you know what, couple months ago, he did thought of buying some testosterone hormone pills, which is steroid also lah i think... probably mild ones. And thank goodness he later after much research, changed his mind and decided to drop that thought.

And I also want to complain.

STUPID STREAMYX!!! You're a serious pain in my ass. I'm having exam soon. I don't even have time to clean my room, to replenish my necessity and now you gave me this shit ass problem.

I've called them numerous times and even went to the TM Point to tell and to inform them that the address is not correct. Address salah. Alamat not correct. Tak betul!!!

And I haven't been getting my bloody bill for 3 months and i strongly believe it's the good job done by our very responsible Malaysian postman. *roll eyes* And my blur dad didn't even notice it...

And ngam ngam, yesterday, I saw the letter right outside the lift (my floor) when I came home from Bird's house. Someone left it on the TNB wiring cabinet opposite the lift

Apparently there's an accrual of RM500, including this month's charges.

Lu typo error salah address, postman stupid, how am i gonna get the bill to pay?????????????????

Efficient a bit lah please..........


No comments: