Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I wanna kill someone

I think today's my bad day.

Supposedly went college in the morning, but my body is so freaking tired. I could hear dad and sis when they went out in the morning and i can even hear my alarm ringing out loud but I just couldn't life up my eyelids.

Went college in the afternoon.

Black day starts here:-

1) Sister called. I set a password on the computer cause I do not want her to hook on the comp for hours. Usually, once come home from school, she'll just glue her eyes on the monitor screen, wont even want to bathe nor eat.

*Lecturer snared at me from far, when he saw me holding my phone. ( I was replying my sis)

2) Dropped ruler. I bend over the pick it up from the ground. Hwey's phone call caused me to lost balance hence fell off from the chair. Whole class was looking at me as if I'm a 500pound fat ass that had broke the red plastic chair.

3) Boyfriend smsed. Replied.

Lecturer lectured me, saying 'Focus. Do the questions. Your standard is way too far behind others. Thats why you're unable to start'

( p/s I am not stupid, I couldn't start doing the question because I do not have the paper. Office have no more copies. Gotta buy later ma... No question, how to start?? Write shit ar???)



Whole day, till now... I still feel damn ng sun lor. Lecture me in front of the class, say i stupid wor.... -___________________-


UPDATE (1.35am Thursday 20/03/2008)

4) Almost got into an argument with darling. So close!!! *phiew* He wanted me to stay in the kitchen with him and talk (spend some time kua) but I would like to use the comp, online, and talk to Twins. Thats how lor....

"you so kan cheong wanna talk to them for what? miss them that much meh? you both (Hwey and I) lesbians ar? you want to talk to them, they want to talk to you or not? they miss you that much or not? house dun have comp meh why everytime come here must use comp?"

Yeap. All came out from his mouth one shot.. like machine gun.

I think... Maybe he's jealous. HHmmm.... Must be lah!!

Eh You Twins, please, proof that you miss me a lot also can? Don't lemme kena scolded for nothing lah!!


5) I have a Net Realizable Current Asset of RM7.23 >.< When debtors (dad - the biggest, bro and sis) gonna pay be back my money ="''/

5 comments:

cheahwey said...

How'd my phone call cause you to lose balance????

cheahwey said...

I miss you like crazy.. more than words could ever say.. i miss you like crazy.. every minute of every day.. i miss you like crazy ~~

-Littlenicky- said...

i bengkokksn badan ma... so chair also, not 4 legs, but 2 legs, then when u call, i kena shocked, then lose balance then *bah-boom* lor...

Deng said...

Eh, after bird hate us how..

-Littlenicky- said...

he dare?!?!?!

he calls his friends baby, love, darling, dear n etc also lah....