Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Greed is Bad! Bad Bad Bad....

Yesterday had dinner at Megah cause dad didn't cook.

I had only air the entire day so I tot, haiya nvm lah revenge lah order more only since it'll be my one and only meal for the day.

Ordered Thai Style long bean rice, claypot green curry chicken and watermelon juice and helped dad to finished his pirated Shark Fin soup

2 hours later, world war two @ stomach. Bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki couple of times. My asshole's burning now. Keluar api oh like dragon!!!

*Green curry chicken ada banyak coconut milk and watermelon tak boleh mix with milk wan... fresh milk, coconut milk rotten milk any milk lah, doesn't go with watermelon!! What more, eating spicy food with an empty stomach!! That is how i got into all these trouble!!*

This morning, dad bought me Nasi Lemak for breakfast. I thought the war's over and I'm free to eat anything i want like usual days.

But but but...I feel so horrible in class, every now and then feel like farting T_____T

Sigh! If only I'm not that greedy...And if only i planned and think properly before i order food instead of being emotional =(





Brother kena also hahaha!!



Excuse me, going somewhere private to fart. =) Tata



No comments: