Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From which kampung?? Never see leng lui before ar???

Last Saturday, had my City and Guilds Accounting Paper. Wasn't that bad lah, But only if I'd spend more time with the subject, surely and guarantee can get good grades. But then again, if only.....but i think should be able to pass lah.

At first, in the morning wanted to drive to college, but dad says he wants to go to the market, go in one car is better than going in two or three or four or five cars... *rolleyes* as if you own SSOOO many cars. And in a way, save petrol.

Exam ended at 12 noon - called dad but he off-ed his phone. Called sister, she was still sleeping so didn't pick up. Called boyfriend but he sounded so sleepy, must be sleeping also lah... ppfffttt...... No choice lor.. gotta go back by myself. I think before this I mentioned I have very little money left in my pocket. Which means, I have not enough money to take cab home.

It was noon time and was hell hot. The weather nowadays siao siao wan lor. Morning kinda chilly, afternoon bloody hot and night time damn cold. Then sometimes suka suka whole day super warm and stuffy. phucked up man. Think Switzerland *droolz*...waliao.. so nice!!

Anyway, I took Rapid KL from Paramount to 1Utama. Planning to either switch bus at 1U or drop at SMKDJ Traffic light U-Turn then walk back to Tropicana. But then hor, the sun is showing off its glory and power at its fullest, walk back home *think think* dowan lah, later people thought I'm Indian.....

In the bus right, there's this Indian-quite-old-man, sitting bout 2 rows in front of me.. kept looking behind, to be more perasan I'd say he's kapping me lor (I was the only girl sitting at the back rows, wearing my yellow short skirt and green esprit tee, very simple only) At first it doesn't bother me much, but obviously, after so long you'll surely feel one kind wan ma....

At DU stop, few Indon hopped in. One of the gang-member sat beside me.

'Ah Moi pigi mana?'

*rolleyes*

'mau saya teman?'

crazy asshole, no money buy mirror ar? *ignore*

At 1U stop, I quickly and immediately jump off from my seat... Waited for the door to open.

The Indian old man stood up at his place and sadly I was not far away from him. When everyone started to move, that old fart moved, came near me THEN literally grabbed my ass!!!!!!!!

But of course, the hamsap old man didn't know who he is messing with.

After the grabbing, I walked slowly, behind that old colourful-wolf... then walked pass him, and tackled him and he fell with his face almost flat on the ground!!!! (there was crowd,with people walking, and more people getting down from the Rapid KL bus and just-arrived-Metro-bus.) And the wonderful part: he was looking else where when I tackled him and he thought he probably tripped or something (cuz he was kneeling and looking at his back, checking see if there's anything on the floor that tripped him)

That's why. Don't mess with Hakka girls wei! And obviously, after the sweet revenge, I walk super fast...

Seriously, what kind of world is this?? Why women have to suffer all these nonsense? And why are there so many Indonesians and foreign Indians out on the street???

And shitass, if you've never seen female before, go back home take a good look at your own mother!!!

Never see nice bump before??? GO GRAB A DOG'S ASS!!!

£%RT89y97$&%$^£%$£&^%R)*



And of course, I didn't tell boyfriend this. Sure kena marah wan lor.... So, ssshhhhhhh k? =)



2 comments:

cheahwey said...

How did you trip him ah?

-Littlenicky- said...

ahahahahah..

seriously i also dunno leh. Never thought of doing tht wan at first..

then walk walk walk tht time damn ng sun.. then somehow, i stretch out my leg then.. trip him

hahaha... all by accident wan lah actually.

anyway he was walking with a tongkat, and slow. so mmg easier...