Friday, January 25, 2008

Idols

Sien...

Nothing much to do lately.

Oh no wait. I have assignments piling up. And I have exam after CNY, each and every week until 7th of June. Can die wan lor..I think i need calming pills or anti-stress pills as Valentine gift lol. Oh Me Gosh!!This means, i wont be seeing fattyboy much lor....=(

American Idol starting soon. Yippee

I'm not a Big Big Fan of that reality talent quest show. I just like that audition part and Simon Cowell is cute. YES I SAID HE IS CUTE. YOU DID NOT READ WRONGLY. Don't you think his facial expression is erm... rich? He has many many kind of faces lor... damn funny haha...




I miss season 1 a lot. Mr Cow appears to be WWWAAAYYYYYY more sarcastic. And he looks funnier.. i mean his reaction. Btw, he's an Englishman. I love British accent =) sound very sexy and makes one appear to be erm.. hotter i suppose.

Seriously la, If given a choice to marry either a rich handsome American (or other ang-moh) young man or a poor + ugly + fat English old man, I'd choose the old man lor! Lol...

Season 1 has many many LOL earthlings trying their luck that you'll laugh your head off just by seeing them. Unlike now, those that acted siao-siao in the show isn't THAT genuine as compared to season 1 and 2.

One of the best example: WILLIAM HUNG which happens to be my favourite.



He can't sing nor can he dance yet he has got the cheek to participate in the audition where almost or more than half of the population of this blue planet will be watching and laughing until blood gush out from their mouth. Salute him lah!

Kays time to shift my big round ass to living hall...


No comments: