Thursday, December 27, 2007

Magical Straw

Angela got me 2 magical drinking straws for Christmas :)

A straw with flavour... she gave me chocolate flavoured ones

Just dip in cold milk, sip and say aahHhH.....

dip in a while.. then sip sloooowwlyyyy.. normal milk-flavour-punyer-milk will turn to chocolate-flavour-punyer-milk
=)
the straw looks like this. The middle part's the chocolate pebbles...



~~~~~~~~~~



Yesterday went meet up with Lester and Hwey.
Purpose: to test Les' choc-cheese-cake (don play play..he bake it all by himself wan leh!)

one word: FANTASTIC!!


I wonder when will be Birdie's turn

~~~~~~~~~~



Remember i have a half angmoh cousin Justin?
He just came back from Houston... apparently, for good.


SEE HIS NECK!!! TRIPLE LAYER MAN!!! American food is super unhealthy wei!!

and i wonder what he learn in the american school.
aunt told me this:-

one day he was playing pc games with my other big cousin
Justin: eh kor kor, u n your girlfriend got S-E-X ar??
big cousin: O_O


~~~~~~~~~~

This is my sister's hamster, Hammyshan
*hammy refers to the hamster and shan is my sister's chinese name, wei shan*


ngam ngam got a nice shot of that white fluffy creature biting my hand argh...


~~~~~~~~~~

I was downloading some games for my cellphone and came across with this software..


"Stop calling yourself from home and let the phone ringing
With Masturbator Pro your mobile phone becomes an excellent self-pleasure tool for ladies!
You just need to start the program, set the vibration type to Continuous, Alternating or Random, and that’s it!" (source)

I wonder....


2 comments:

cheahwey said...

That straw reminds me of a water filter. Hahaa.. what kelikir shit and all that.

What's to wonder about that vibrator... We "open door see mountain" la!

-Littlenicky- said...

but then use handphone wor... then if u use it as a pleasuring device.. means ur phone is damn dirty lor.. :s