Wednesday, October 10, 2007

RM 1.00

I was rather a lazy person. Yes i admit it!!

being lazy, sometimes I do not carry my handbag or pouch along.

Which means, I brought only cash and hand phone and key and stuff them all in my pocket. Sometimes, inventory includes a strawberry flavour lip balm =D

Being a lazy person, sometimes i do not check my pocket and remove whatever im keeping in it before i throw my skirt or pants or jeans into the washing machine.

So, this is what usually happens...



If you think that it happens only to a RM1.00 note you're wrong!

My RM10, RM50 and even RM100 notes suffer this too!! There's even once where i soaked my white pants with some Clorox and my RM30 turns white haha!!!

So, if so happens I complain no cash, don't scold me or nag at me and telling me to manage my money well. Im studying accountancy, I know what is financial management..

And NO. Im not rich to the extend of destroying money notes...

2 comments:

-Yeang Shin- said...

hahahahaha...!

cheahwey said...

Kids, we learned a new thing today.

In case you run out of paper (and there's none lying around), you can always bleach your bank notes and substitute them for art paper.