Friday, October 26, 2007

My turn =]

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Encik Burung =)
oh wait, last night!! haha it was DADDY!! haha Birdie made me laugh in the evening

2. What were you doing at 0800?
stretched out my hand to shut off the alarm which causes me waking up late and skipped Cost and Management Accounting Class (again)!!

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
just finished lunch with daddy

4. What happened to you in 2006?
er.. First half of the year was lepaking, then worked part time, then started college in August then was tied up with Hilton PJ in which allowing me no time for friends and family!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
er.. dun remember leh.. maybe it's 'Go Away' to Max haha

6. How many beverages did you have today?
today? lol. It's 2.19pm now leh haha so far had a Teh-O-Limau-Ais and a glass of Air suam only

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Purple! Of course.. hehe

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Haven't paid for anything for quite long time liao le.. lemme think.
Mantao for Birdie on Tuesday.
OH CHUUP...I bought a 10 bucks reload card yesterday afternoon.

9. Where were you last night?
Was in Birdie's house till 9.30pm. Then home... didn't go out after that. Good girl ma ;)

10. What color is your front door?
Front door? lol... I have only a Maroon painted metal grill and a cream coloured door at the main entrance of my house.

11. Where do you keep your change?
I used to throw anything small n tiny n strings and any rubbish into this lavender coloured box with strong lavender fragrance but now it's full and no more fragrance liao =(

12. What’s the weather like today?
cloudy. gloomy. no wind. not hot, but rather stuffy...

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
I love mint flavour. I love Rum and Raisin. I love Mango flavour. I love er.. cant think anymore lah.. i love Haagen Dazs, New Zealand Natural and the Glinko ice cream or whatever. (the one at 1u wan leh... in front of Skin Food, with a BIG RED LIP LOGO)

14. What excites you?
anything purple =] FOOD.. something looks nice and appetizing and motivating (i dont like yam btw).

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
probably just gonna trim it next month. I want ass-reaching-long-hair!!

16. Are you over the age of 25?
i'm er...15 days more to 19 years old =D

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on my mood.
Probably I am when i'm with inner circle. Not good at starting a conversation..
Guess I'm more to a good listener

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Used to. i like Marissa and Summer =]
I used to watch Small ville and One Tree Hill and Grey's Anatomy too.. no time ma :(

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
yeap. 2 Steven-s. 1 Stephen. 1 Stefen.

20. Do you make up your own words?
dunno..

21. Are you a jealous person?
depends on what matter lor..

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Angela

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kellyn

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
PaPa

25. What does the last text message you received say?
" Ok la, haha see you tomorrow darling, sweet dreams =)"

26. Do you chew on your straw?
All the time

27. Do you have curly hair?
soft-wavy hair

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
EITHER church OR somewhr out with birdie or church then out to somewhr with birdie..


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
dunno. probably me hehe

30. What was the last thing you ate?
lo mai kai (yesterday at 10pm). Stupid brother finished everything leaving me nothing (proper) to eat for dinner.
*edit* i had lunch today. Nasi Lemak.

31. Will you get married in the future?
see how lah. Those moments seem very far away to me

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
*bang* Shoot 'em up (watched on Wednesday Midnight hehe). I dont mind Brothers (canto)

I dont like Skinwalker (lamest movie ever. Watched it i think er..last month haha) The last Legion (distorted historical story) and The Triangle ( No storyline wan! Louis Khoo's character kinda funny though)

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I think i shall answer this question lansi-ly nyek nyek:-
I have a boyfriend. What do u think?

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
er.. I baked cheese cake at Chea Teing's house for Jenn Yung. Does this count?? or er.. maggi mee counted??

35. Are you currently depressed?
YES. Too BORED LIAO!!!

36. Did you cry today?
Not today, though i cry easily

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Please refer to question No.35 Thank You!


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Chloe, Mayz and anyone on my link list (unless you did it already)..

No comments: