Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I witnessed it with my own eyes =S

At evening, my family and i were out for dinner.

We were at this traffic light junction in Hartamas.

*left turn to Hartamas*
*traffic light turn right to KL and U-turn back to PJ*

We were at the turning-right-lane.

Suddenly i saw a motorcycle with two passengers (in black suits) stopped beside this black Honda Jazz.

Single lady driver. Not bad looking...Quite Hot. =)

And what i saw next was, the two black asses drove off and the Honda's passenger's window was broken.

The young lady was stunned!

And of course, the two assholes dont just break the window for fun. I assume that the lady's handbag was placed on the passenger's seat. So that two son-of-bitches broke the window and grab her bag!!

She honed only later when they left far far away to the Penchala Link..

I witnessed all these. So did my sister.

The young lady was looking around. panicked.

She knows i saw everything. Looking at me very the kelian-ly...

Well Im truly sorry. I saw. And wasnt able to help.

1 comment:

sleepycarrot2 said...

Apparently a lot of this kinda theft-cases are happening on the roads. A car behind of my aunt's car kena as well so the lady driver behind her panicked and banged into her car while trying to avoid the thieves.

Unfortunately this kinda things happen to women easier because women tend to carry handbags and leave them on the passenger's seat. You better be careful yourself. It's becoming a disease.