Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sugar Rocker Daddy

My dad decided to give his typical-traditional-father-image-or-impression a twist (today).

"Eh skip your last class. Go Ikea with me later in the afternoon."

o.O

Did i hear anything wrongly??? MY FATHER asked me to skip class man!!! WOW...

Went Ikano for lunch. There's a new Shop called Q-Jelly. I saw (below) quite yeng... so decided to snap a shot


Suddenly an old-quite-fierce-looking-lady appear.

Old lady: yes miss can i help you

me: *wow scary face*smile at her*

Old lady: would you like to place an order?

me: er.. not sure yet *smile*

old lady: you have any fren's birthday?

me: yeah.. next month but er... i shall discuss with my other frens *smile again*

Miss Nicole tries to get rid of that old-fierce-and scary-looking-lady, walks in to the shop.

Guess what. IF u think they sell only jellys i can tell you you're wrong. They have butter cakes too. Very colourful ones.

Butter cakes, never please my tastebuds. EW!

Anyway they have jelly birthday "cake" and jelly "mooncake".

Multicolour.

Wanted to snap more pictures but then hor Miss Nicole is scared by that old-fierce-scary-looking-lady...

SO....

Faster cabut!!

I think Ikea's Boss must be Kelly Clarkson's big big fan!!

Everytime i go there confirm, without fail, will hear Kelly's voice.

No comments: