Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kelian!!!

Heard Teing's bag was snatched by some asshole.

Well, of cuz, i got a shock!

Dunnno who everytime nag at me ask me hold my bag properly.

Dunno who ask me take precaution and all those shit

And then suddenly say wanna buy bag..

Summor whose damn "cheong ngan" kind of bag...

Sigh. Luckily those two didnt kena "pok mong"

Chea Hwey maybe wont lah..but Teing, hhmmm...

Nvm man. I know how it feels. Was a victim too =)

Teing: Better pray hard that i owe u cash then i can pay u back then u can have some cash to survive a while. Next round when i see you i belanja u yumcha ok?

6 comments:

cheahwey said...

No matter how tough Hwey looks, she will also kena pok mong wan lor... Next time anything happen, you all must protect me also you know! Don't all run to protect Teing la.

-Littlenicky- said...

hhmmm true also haha guys nowadays love challenges haha... well maybe 80%of us protect Teing and 20% protect u?? lol

Deng said...

Wah.. bag kena snatch can get privilege from Nicole ah? hAHahaha..

My bag where got cheong ngan.. Prospective bags also won't be cheong ngan la.. I don't like bright colours.

-Littlenicky- said...

haha.. see u so kelian ma hah nvm lah haha how much can a cup of tea cost?? lol

Deng said...

yam cha only ah??! Literally tea ah??

Why you all never ask me if I'm hurt ah?

-Littlenicky- said...

becuz i asked hwey edi when she told me haha so i know u'r not hurt lah haha... probably mentally i lil unstable for a while... and now maybe still feeling a lil mg sun...:D