Tuesday, August 07, 2007

help!!!

I NEED A PSYCHIATRIST!!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE FOR REAL!!!!

WHY CANT ONE JUST BE A LIL POSITIVE??

IS SAYING THINGS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT SOOO HARD??

HELP ME SOMEONE!!!


Addition:


We are HUMAN and non of us here is perfect! Everyone make mistakes and errors. So, stop acting you are right each and evreytime. Just because U THINK that you have a bigger and smarter brain doesn't mean that YOU WILL BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME!!! That's BULLSHIT!!!! I CAN BE RIGHT TOO AT TIMES DAMN IT!!!

U think u'r the only HUMAN WITH FEELINGS that lives on earth is it now?? All the rest are not human but roborts that you can just blast out anything u like to them?!!?!? Just because u think it's fun and funny doesn't mean it is!!! IT SIMPLY JUST MEAN YOU ARE SUPER HELL LAME!!!

People being nice to you, u dont appreciate is okay, but you go deeper and harder and futher... We're just being nice and sympathatic. Need help that time ask properly lah.. dun need taht time we're your toy your puppet your doll lah... GET CHEA HWEY TO WHOOP UR ASS!!!

LIKE LESTER HAMSTER AND BRIAN SAID, BE NICE TO THOSE WHOM DESERVE IT!! SO, YEA, FROM NOW ON I WONT BE A VERY NICE GIRL ANYMORE..IM LEARNING TO BE MEAN NOW!!

I'm born with superly happy and blessed life... my world is SSSOOOO COL
OURFUL until these couple of months, some part of it faded... Brian was right! I have LOADS more ppl out there who loves me, cares for me, so i need not be sorrow over ONE JERK!!!

Sorry, IF needed, i will get that jerk out of my life!!
*and i truly truly hope i can do it!! if needed* i cried once and cried again. i just couldn't afford to cry every single time when u bully me. THAT'S JUST DUMB!!

U have your ego, i have my pride too!!

Seriously, i dont want check in to a mental ward!!!

So, to all my friends who loves and cares for me. THANK YOU!!

*especially Angela!!
*huggies*
*extra credits to twins, brian, lester, jenn yung, hamsey and lester as well*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are u referring??ow come ur credit dont have edwin name wan..and lester name repeated twice..anyway,chill la okiee =)

Deng said...

Ask you to talk in person, don't want.. Ta you mei you du de?

-Littlenicky- said...

Deng:-
haiya what lah now. not taht i dowan lah..but not yet, haven, didnt..

aiya, summor i not sure if i can do it leh...

??? says he doesnt read blog unless he is freaking bored. But if he read edi good lah, then i can save my strength a bit, u know, talking to him use up a lot of energy wan..

Siok wah:-
u dunno then forget it lah haha