Thursday, August 09, 2007

foolishness??

Today's my very first day attending Account extra classes. My class was the one and only in the whole institute who have to attend 9 hours of accounting classes in a week, principal says that's record breaaking.. :D

In class..

Principal *explaining stuff...*

Principal:

i ask u all lah, when ppl give u money,what u all do??
u take the cash rite without thinking anything else??

*class silent*


Principal:
Of cuz wert.. MONEY U KNOW!!!
let's say ur father just give your money, will you ask him why u give me money?
No Right??
who so dumb?
Take cash then only ask questions!!!

*Twink*

Hey,
me me me!!!!
Daddy gimme extra money, i'll ask him why give me money wan lor... before the cash is in my hand.


I'm Foolish??? or just honest?? nah....i con him countless times lah. Honest. *roll eyes*

~~~~~~

Before this, was Pj Half Marathon goodie bag packing. I was told that transportation to the Kelana Jaya Stadium WILL BE provided. Last minutely, heard hwey say, we (the old old kids) are their (kiddies) transportation...
K lazy to blog this part.. Briefly lah k


In Siok Wah's New Kancil haha.. following Chea Teing's car. Seriously, she is A SUPER CAREFUL DRIVER... more keng(as in the careful-ness measure) than HWEY..tsk tsk

Chea Teing later tagging at the back of SW cuz dunno the way wakakakakaa....

Teing and SW, slotting in the 500g Spaghetti into the goodie bag

The Production Unit. I tell u ah... production rate - TORTOISE PACE!!! DAMN SLOW!! Thinking back,packing goodie bag's fun cuz we do everything at FAST, Just like a tiger chasing after its prey wahhahahahhahaa.... We're just effecient! ;)

These are the Virgin piles of bags.

In case u'r blur,
Virgin Pile = No Fisherman's Friend, wholemeal bar and Spaghetti
F***ed 1 = No Fisherman's Friend and Wholemeal bar
F***ed 2 (later called KO) = with Fisherman's Friend and Spaghetti


They (The Star) were kind enough to tapao us Fried Rice from near by mamak..
Siok wah and i were sitting facing each other, and i (now only) noticed that she has an Extra Large HEAD haahahhahahahaa....

**and please forgive her, she knows im gonna laugh at her big head so she's covering her face with that packet of rice hahhahaa


The AlMighty Hwey, carrying the very heavy goodie bags!! She estimated, each bundles weighted about 10 freaking KG!!!

*one bundles = 20 goodie bags

Dozens of Spaghetti



Chea Teing did the recording. Blame her for the terbalik-ed video hahahaha....

Basically, Hwey and I were the one carrying the spaghetti to the Spaghetti Station (me twins and siok wah).... SEE?? RED EDI!!!


And there.. the kids attacking their troop leader!!!

*look at his big fat voluptuous ass!!! haha


Later in the evening, fetch everyone back to samad, and there - Pern Tan Choo Yang!!! In PINK TEE!!

3 comments:

Deng said...

ExcUuuUuuuse me.

I know the way to the stadium, thank you very much.

I stopped because I thought I lost Siok Wah, ok..?

-Littlenicky- said...

hahahahaahhahahhaha

okie lor...

cuz everyone in car say oh teing dunno the way haha.
u wait for what wor hhaa i know the way ma hahahah

Anonymous said...

yaya..agree...chea teing..all excuses in the world..lol