Monday, July 30, 2007

cultural night

Saturday - Cultural Night.

In The afternoon went to Twins house to bake cheesecake since the day before tak jadi due lack of time.

Half way preparing only Teing realised her house doesn't have the springform base tin. She doesn't want to drive so have no choice, gotta fetch her to Megah.

On the way, Bro called, asking me to get him his IC. After grabbing everything we need, went to my house, get that boy's IC, headed to IBM tower. Okay. Here. I'm sure no one understand the picture...

explaination:-


I was from the traffic light, turning right to go to IBM tower, which is beside One Utama. Then somewhere near the taxi station, there's this cranky kancil overtook me from the right (there's
two lanes and im on the left side).

So, now the kancil is in front of my car.. then it turn into the carpark slope (left). Then it suddenly stopped...cuz in front there's a lorry reversing... and i didn't notice anything.. then ssuddenly realised, WASAI..that kancil is SSSOOOO near to me wei!!! I was at 40km/h that time. :)

*soom soom soom* thank God i managed to swift the car right on time and was just few inches away from *PAH BANG!!* thus, we escaped from the most terrifying accident!


Chea Teing *screaming!!!!*

"NNNIIIICCCCOOOOLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!.... THAT IS SO CLOSE U STUPID WOMAN!!!" £^%%£^"£$(&£$£(^%)$%£%^"%"

"it was kinda fun but then still...dangerous!!"

well, what to do rite?? You called me scary little woman wert hahahaa...

K. Enough of scary moments. So, we went back Twins house and baked the most delicious cake ever!! ;) Then teman Hwey practice manual driving..

Focus Focus!!

Changing gear...


I finally understand how my dad feels when i first passed my driving and when he make me drive manual cars...haha...
Btw, Miss Yea Number 2 tries to insert gear without even stepping on the clutch paddle..lol

At 5, went home. Then went Samad Cultural Night..

The Main Banner..


Chea Teing and Siok Wah

Opening Act - Chinese dance


The guys attacking Jenn Syung aka Incher...

The guys, tries to "BBQ" Jenn Shyung

Overall, the whole event was okay lah... just that attendance not so satisfying..worst than last year and the year before. The MC was rather funny-weird

One of the thing she said that make me laugh:-

*Principal was invited to give her speach*
*Principal done with her talking*
*inviting PK Ko-Ko for speach*

"Mr Kumaresan, you're next!"

After the event, whole bunch of us went Sree Ganesh yumcha.. My Teh-O-Limau-Ais was placed in front of me for er...5 seconds, then brother call, asking me to fetch him back home.. *emo* >_<" At 3am, hungry!! Ngam ngam Lester ask if want go SS2 yumcha with choobs. Of Course i go lah haha... i didn't eat anything till cultural night, swallowed a McD Double Cheese Burger. Half way eating.."beep beep" Chea Teing sms " the cake is "DAMN" good. come and get it.blablabla... (this is not exectly what she said..but similar lah).

So, me, les n choobs went to twins house at 4AM just to eat the "DAMN" good cake!

IT WAS FREAKING GOOOODDD....i made that cheese batter wan wei :D. But then chooyang dun quite like it, cuz it was a little sour. Lemon Cheesecake mar...

After makan.. talk talk a bit. then i ter-slept. Choobs see me sleep he sleep also. Teing went up stairs sleep too :) so left lester and Hwey! I woke up a while, but then see them talk till so happy, sleep again lah..dun kacau ppl bonding!! :)

At 6.30 driver(me) woke up..then everyone else ciao...

Reached Home at 7.15am, dad screwed me kao kao!!! sigh...

No comments: