Thursday, July 05, 2007

Life's as usual. Been staying up till very late indeed...5am, 6am...tsk tsk
I turning bad wei... *shake head.

Random 1: The Piercing

Daddy found out bout the piercing. My bad. i went up very closely to him, asking him to transfer me some credit to my phone.

"Di i need some credit"
"waliao i tot i just only reloaded 30 bucks for you?"
"finished"
"how u use wan?!?!"
"what is that thing on your ear??"
*oops!*
"did u peirce??"
"NOLAH of cuz NOT...PAIN wan ah i heard.."
" then what is tat?? *pointing at the stud*??
" tats jz a magnet la di.. no worries man.. can be taken off wan.."
"TAKE IT OUT NOW... what the hack are you trying to prove now?!?!!?!?"
"okok..."


But of course i did not la.. siao meh it's there barely a week, want me remove it now.. pain wan ler.. i'm make out of flesh and blood ok...

Anyway it got redder and redder lor..dunno why. I saw Edwin and Chea Teing one also, but mine's the reddest. And bengkak also. The first pic was taken 3 days after i pierce and the second one was today (06-07-2007), which is almost a week. SO... can u see the diff (colouration). See properly, can compare the colour on my cheek n ear...


Random 2: Yumcha

Lately been talking alot to edwin. yumcha a lot also. then now got another yumcha kaki : Cheah Jeat Yieng. haha.. but we dont come out that often la. Basically nothing much la cuz blogged bout it before mar..


Random 3: wink wink


Well, this might be a little new.

Allow me explain a bit....

Brian Wong, lemme think. Know him since form one in samad. He was shorter than me that time and looks cute *wink. Form two was my Patrol Leader in Kenyalang (Scouts) then rumours starts (according to the others, kenyalang PL and APL always got tangled up in love affairs and stuff..so...there it goes).

Somehow all these years, erm, we talked like any other friends did lar, know wassup bout each other, but not very close lor.. Hmmm..i think thats it la.
So, lately, msn msn a bit lor.
So, went out yumcha. There's even once where i drove over to his house, eating M&Ms, sit inside car and the car is parked near his house...chat till 6am! The next couple of hours, got ready for accounts class... half way through, beh tahan liao, grabbed bag, walked out of the class and went home sleep.

Then the next-following-night, yumcha again but this time with Hamster(Jun Han-Brian's Elder Bro) and His Majesty. So, from then on edwin kept asking me to kao him...and hams say he can help me out too. But why?!!? why brian?!?! why me?!?! why now!?!? haiz. I told edwin i haven tot of getting a boyfriend yet. His Majesty said then start think now!! *wth...

Anyway, this pair of Wong Brother, haiz, always say things that make me feel, erm...glad?? haha

Brian : "you're not fat lar, just nice..."=) ; "u'r smarter than many girls out there (bcuz i steal car n sneak out at night lol), unlike some bimbotic ones".. n etc.

Hamster: "you sound like a cool independent girl" ; "you sound like a very cool person to hang out with" and one more..he thinks that i'm a quiet person haha...

Random 4: Oldies


I LOVE AIR SUPPLY NOW!!!

No comments: