Friday, July 20, 2007

con man!!!

This very early morning, received a sms from DiGi.. *i will follow you.. * at er... lemme see, 4:28:52am
I didn't know bout it till my brother and father told me...
Hey, im still awake ler.... how come didn't notice the msg??? ish ish

"Congratulations! Anda memenangi CEK TUNAI RM11,000.00 dari Digi. Info sila hubungi perkhidmatan DiGi:006281399994933. Syarat dan Terma tertakluk."

Anyway i went account without my phone cuz of my forgetfullness. ish ish. (thats one of the reason why i dunno bout it)
So, class ended
got into the car.


Daddy: eh Jarrel say you've won 11k from digi..
me: huh???
Daddy: i dunno lah..u read the sms lah..*pass me my phone*
me: *read*
me: cis... rubbish!!
Daddy: dunno lah but let's go check and see lar if it's true.. (haiyo old man ah old man... sigh! Pls wake up lar...)
me: up to u lor...

*drove to ss2 DiGi Centre*

*all along the way can see that that two male is very excited bout the cash, especially the younger one!*

but seriously, what the hell man, congratulations anda memenangi........ what kind of notice is this?!?!?!?!!
Cek tunai and terms&conditions applied?!?!?!
If DiGi really giving out a prizes n stuff, shouldn't the cheque be a crossed cheque instead of cash cheque????

*at DiGi Centre*

Daddy: Good afternoon ya, my daughter received this msg in the morning.. just want to reconfirm if it's true lah..

DiGi guy: sorry uncle, this is not from us. blah blah blah. The police is investigating the matter blah blah blah...

Daddy: i see isee.. thank you! *facial expression changed to this :(*

*in the car, on the way back home*

Daddy: *mumble mumble*
me: chee..only u 2 will believe it wert..i said i wanna delete it u ask me keep it. This kind of msges received many times edi lar... besides, no one ask u both expect for easy money also...
brother: *stayed grumpy*


wth lar...

went back home, whole afternoon got blasted by my dad...for things that's my fault and matters that has nothing to do with me!!

Thank you very much, to whoever and whichever asshole is that, who sends me that dumbass msg!!! REALLY KHIAM KAN WAN ERH!!!!!

YOU WANT CON PPL ALSO PLS LAH USE THE LANGUAGE PROPERLY!!!! ENGLISH TAK TAU TAK APA LAH BUT THEN EVEN BM ALSO CANNOT WRITE PROPERLY!!! NOOB MAN!!! SUMMOR TOH SUI ME KENA HAMTAM FOR NOTHING!!!!

Hope the mahtah (as in police if u cant understand lol) track u down then kan you faster!!!

DONT LEMME KNOW WHO'S THAT, OR I'LL SERIOUSLY GONNA GLUE UP YOUR BLOODY VAGINA OR BAKE YOUR DICK WEI!!!!


but hey seriously lar, IF the msg is true, i really get 11k, just like that, i will not mind paying all expenses of perhentian trip lor haha..for everybody!!! hahahaaa....

No comments: