Sunday, June 17, 2007

Was hanging at msn. Talked to Edwin for a while...

"eh my sis thinks u look like YiDa.."
"who's YiDa? Sure damn gay wan..."
"haha..."
"show me how he looks like.."
"my blog got..."
.
.
"i knew it! damn gay wei... scold ur sis!"
"lol.."


YiDa very gay meh?!?! I think he's ok lo...



I remember there's once I was talking with a guy, about some other guy...then came to the sissy topic...

i mean, i dont know how guys term the word sissy but as far as i know, to them, as long as they think a guy is not man then they're sissy.

i ask you ppl one thing la. Can you explain the difference between a gentleman and a gentle man?

according to my understanding la..

gentleman - courteous / honourable man
gentle man - sissy.


am i wrong or there're better explainations/ enlightenments?!?!


**those butterflies make me feel sissy! damn it i'm a very man-girl ok... i dun like to be sissy!!

No comments: