Monday, June 04, 2007

Seremban

after church, everyone went back home n sleep.

around 8pm...*out of the blue

daddy: eh how come u all so rajin wake up so early?
me, bro, sis *star around head
sis: daddy wat r u toking bout?
daddy: eh how come how 8 edi still so dark? just now rain?
bro: nope.
daddy: i'm going market..wat u all want for breakfast?
me, bro,sis: huh??? wat toking u? which market opens till 8 in the evening?
daddy: blur face...oh ya i took nap yeah.. i tot it's morning...


-silence-

*out of the blue

daddy: let's get ready. we are going seremban...
me: again?
bro: wat for?
dadddy: that day couldn't find my fish head i ng fook hei...
me: pls la, PJ sells fish head too...
daddy: i like go far far...
me, bro sis: weirdo.

.
.
.
traffic
.
.
.
traffic

cuz raining, so car were stuck everywhere until we were out in the highway.

well, too bad....still couldn't find the fish head stall/shop....

daddy: eh lead the way to your crab..
me: oh... at lobak
daddy: u still have to tell me where...
me: i just said at lobak.
daddy: we are at lobak u dumb girl
me: oh! really? erm... i only know it's near MCA building and the big market is at your right hand side....
daddy: k... u see properly ya...

.
.
.

me: yeah! that's the place.



in the end, we ate crab hehe....
and it's not that bad but i still prefer those i had long time ago at Padanmaran (i dunno how to spell it anyway it's at Klang)

after dinner, daddy force us eat tau foo fah. we ate it, unwillingly but the texture is great! and it's very big bowl at only RM1.50.

Sometimes, i dont mean to praise myself but it proves, i'm a great girl......at times. As i see mostly people living in KL or PJ, they only know the way from house to office or college... and some other places...

but me, i know ways not only in PJ, but also KL and Klang and Rawang, and Seremban... and a bit of Malacca

huahuahua......

*kembang kembang.....

No comments: