Thursday, February 15, 2007

Long Island

Long Island,
U wonder, where is that?
well, it should be what is that..
it's a liquor's name haha..
i think it's more to cocktail..

I think i mentioned bout Laundry Bar and Ice bar before rite haha..
If you are some shopping freak that hangs around Damansara area then you will surely know that outside Italliannies (The Curve) is Laundry Bar.. you can eat Italliannies there at the same time u can drink...
last but not least, the best part, the waiters there are quite cute haha...

K K back to Long Island.. it like erm.. lemon + liquor.. sourish yet a little burning... at first memang nothing.. if u just eat and drink.. sit down and relax only memang ok.. but once u stand up and move move a little, the effect takes place...

There's another drink call Long Beach, That one very Kao..cuz got Tequilla (not sure how u spell it)...

Anyway, it was last Sunday when i went curve after work.. for our late lunch and early dinner..
I ordered an Angel Hair Spaghetti.. sounds great huh? the noodles are fine and they serve you as usual la.. with their very big plate... For the first time in my life, i could able to finish my food! Called Syariman to see if he can come over to help to finish up

me: hello..
man: ya apa kecik?
me: nothing la besar.. erm.. i'm at curve with anis. Got food we could finish it
man: *laugh... apa? u kenot finish your food? i tak salah dengar ke?
me: really la. kali ni i cant finish it.
man: *laugh...
me: forget it. i call rozita..
man:*still laughing...
me: *sweat...

Anis always lepak at laundry with her boyfriend Nicholas.. so, she know quite a few ppl who works there.. Somehow, she noticed a new guy.. he's not wearing the usual uniform that others is wearing.. so we figure that he must be captain or equalvalant...

Anis: Nicole, budak tu cute la
me: quite la..
Anis: * looking and smiling at me..
me: nis, u got bf liao hahha later he jealous.
Anis: i din say i want oso.. go la nicole..ask for his name
me: mad ar u?!?!
Anis: smiling...

Later... Low (he works at laundrt bar) came over..

Anis: hey.. tak keje?
low: nope. today cuti..
*convo...
Anis: eh boy, lelaki pakai baju hitam tu.. siapa dia? *secretly pointing at the captain
Low: oh. Max. he's the captain here.
Anis: oh..
Low: why ask?
Anis: nothing la. never see him before ma..
Low: he's here quite some time liao..
Anis: *drinking her water and turn to me smiling...

*gosh...

We were actually waiting for Rozita and Nick to come over, somehow, they're really late.. and we have sat there for 2 hours... it's about 9pm when we finally decided to ask for the bill and lepak at somewhere else...

suddenly, one of the waiter gave us the bill..

Me: *blur blur..looking at Anis
me: u asked for the bill?
Anis: no la. i was searching for my purse la. He gave us just like that..
me: what is he trying to tell us now?
Anis: ya la.. scare we dun pay bill and walk out meh?

*take out money and pay..

me: *turning to the waiter.. Pleasa help me tapao this *pointing at the spaghetti.

..few minutes later..

..the waiter came back with the change and spaghetti..

me: thank you. I want to see your captain or manager in charge please.

*waiter tremble and say: sure, just give me a moment.

.Then.. the cute captain came over to me *Anis was searching for her purse again..

captain: yes miss, how can i help you?
me: erm... One thing, Just curious. We were thinking of asking for the bill.. *put on a very dissatisfying face.. somehow your boys just gave us the bill.. just like that.. we haven even put up our hand and ask for it...
Anis: yeah..it just appeared in front of us..without us asking for it...
captain: *face change
me: *shit kenot tahan liao... tersmile
captain:*smile as well
me: erm.. we are not trying to give problem to u.. just that..
captain: i understand that and i am truly sorry for what had happen.

*walked away and talked to the waiter..

*Anis and i, standing up, preparing to leave.

Captain: erm.. Miss i am very sorry for the incident.
me: it's alright...
captain: *hand over a card. i am ver sorry for what has happened..
me: *reading the card.. have a pizzza on us. Wow..
captain: hope to see u next time..
me:*smile..

Anis: wow.. so nice of him.. haha...
me: well. We can have free pizza wei haha... that's more than enough hahah
Anis: see? told u he likes u don believe.. he only talk to u..
me: alomak! then i call him over wan ma..
Anis: eh eh eh nicole...
me: watever la nis... aiyo.. i just dunno why i smile just now. poyo la.. suddenly face so serious then suddenly smile pulak haiyo...later ppl think we taking advantages eh...
Anis: nevermind la.. then we come back next time and take advantage lo haha...

i'm good at this but sometimes i suck.. ish ish

No comments: